A few CL Church Goals we have set for ourselves include:
• Seeing God’s presence manifest in our services with His mercy, grace, love and power to be experienced by every person. Unity would be a dominating factor in Covenant Love.
• We would honor the Holy Spirit and that the teaching of God’s Word would be received and that we would order our lives in total obedience to His Word, adults, youth, and children.
• God would give us the lost for our inheritance, the Holy Spirit would move in our city and country to convict of sin, righteousness, and judgement.
• All our financial needs would be met, there would be financial increase for our congregation and church.
• God’s wisdom, guidance, direction, and instruction given to us in every decision we are called to make.
High Protein Option
Due to a majority of our church family serving in the military or having high protein dietary needs, Pastor Al has added a High Protein Option to the CL Fast, as well as one cup of black coffee with no cream, no sweetener. For those using the ‘High Protein Option’, Chicken and Fish are allowed, baked or grilled; not fried, no toppings such as breadcrumbs, cheese, batter, etc. If you are taking medicine, are pregnant, or under a doctor’s care, make sure you talk with your doctor before you start anything.
Foods To Shop For & Avoid
Wondering about what foods you should have on hand during the fast? Look no further! Download our list of foods to shop for and avoid!
Join the Community!
Be sure to join our Covenant Love Fast Facebook Group! This is where you will be able to find Devotionals from Pastor Al, weekly recipe videos, more prayer focuses and most importantly, an incredible community!
Devotionals with Pastor Al Brice
Every Monday & Friday, Pastor Al will be sharing ‘Fasting Nuggets’ with us through video devotionals. You can find them on our Facebook Group or YouTube Channel.