Below is the most recent email from Pastor Al & Mrs.Tava:
Hello Covenant Love Family,
Tava and I are grateful for all that God is doing in our services as we worship and pray. During our praise and worship last Sunday, the Spirit of God directed me to come up and speak a word on keeping ourselves in the Presence of God when we are under attacks. The Lord is teaching us that He alone is the only refuge in our time of trouble. The Lord spoke to my heart that He is bringing breakthroughs when we began to praise and worship. Get ready for your breakthrough!
Psalm 27:4-5: “One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion. In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me. He shall set me high upon a rock.”
Last Sunday the Lord gave me an incredible word for Part 3 of “Awaken the Dawn” called “Living Lights”. God’s desire is for us to become the light that brings life. We determine how we shine. Psalm 34:5 (ESV) tells us that, “Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.” Tava and I thank you for releasing the light of God in our city. Many in our city are in darkness but you’ve been given the commission to shine the light.
We encourage you to engage with the podcast from this past Sunday below:
This Sunday, Pastor Cameron and I have a special message called “The Sanctity of Life” as we are joined by special guest Mike Gerstmeyer from Love Life Ministry. Love Life is uniting and mobilizing the community to create a culture of love and life. You don’t want to miss this service. Whether you join us on campus or online, we are ONE family!
Your safety continues to be our number one priority here on campus. We offer social-distancing and nonsocial-distancing seating in the sanctuary. Whether you choose to wear a mask on campus or not, you are welcome! We thank you for respecting others and exemplifying the love of Jesus in all you do.
NEW THIS WEEK
- CL Prayer Room – The CL Prayer Room is open every week during business hours, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 1:30 – 3:30 pm and Wednesdays 4:30 – 6:30 pm. We invite you to join us for live worship and intercession for the lost, our services and families, our city, and the nation.
- Abner Suarez, October 24, 2021- Abner Suarez is the founder and President of “For Such A Time As This, Inc.” He will be with us for our 10:00am service on October 24th. Abner is a “son” of this house, and it is always a joy to have him in service with us.
- DG Friday Night at the Ark, October 29th @ 7-8:30 pm in the Ark– This month’s theme is “Fall Festival” and is open to youth Grade 6- 12. For more info, call the DG office at 910-323-1515 Ext. 204.
- Starting Point –The next Starting Point class is November 7, 2021 from 9 –11 am. Visit HERE for info and registration. Registration closes November 1st.
- CL Child and Baby Dedications are held on the first Sunday of every other month before service in the C-Side Room. The next one is scheduled for November 7, 2021. To register your baby or child(ren), please visit BABY DEDICATION.
CL IS A GENEROUS CHURCH!
Tava & I THANK YOU for your faithfulness in giving, and your love for the Kingdom of God. You have purposed in your heart to give and be a blessing to others, and God has a wonderful promise for you when you do:
2 Corinthians 9:6-11 (AMPC) – “Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving].
And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”
THANK YOU! We pray and believe that God is meeting every single need in your life.
We have many convenient ways for you to give:
Mail drop box at building “A” near CL reception desk.
Credit Card Gifts: To give by credit card over the phone, please call the CL office at (910) 323 -1515 and we will connect you to our secure financial department.
To receive important text updates from us, you can simply text “clupdate” to 97000 or join us on the Covenant Love Facebook Group. You can also find updates and alerts on our website at mycl.church/emergency.
If you need prayer for any personal or family issues, please contact the CL office or go to our website HERE, find the prayer tab in our menu, and submit your prayer request. Upon receipt of your prayer request, our pastors, staff, and intercessors will pray for you.
We encourage you to forward this email as an invitation to those who need to experience the life-changing love of God, to visit with you on campus or watch with you online. They will be blessed!
We love you!!