Below are the current employment opportunities available at Covenant Love Church.
Please click to read more information about any position.
Please ensure to complete and submit both employment applications to be considered.
The Full Time Facilities Attendant will be part of our Facilites Team, reporting to the Facilities Director.
Essential Functions & Job Duties
• Building Maintenance
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
• Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
• Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any organization-related practices
• Set up for church events and possibly non-church events
• Must be able to lift 35 lbs
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
• Service-oriented and friendly
• Prioritization and time management skills
• Working quickly without compromising quality
• High school diploma
• Perform other related duties as assigned and required
The Part Time Maintenance Technician will be part of our Facilites Team, reporting to the Facilities Director.
Essential Functions & Job Duties
• Coordinator work orders through the use of the church software.
• Handle basic repairs and maintenance
• Perform preventative maintenance.
• Routinely inspect grounds, facilities and applicable equipment to ensure buildings are safe and maintained.
• Assist with coordinating contractor meetings
• Coordinate and meet with the vendors on the scheduling, operation and maintenance of buildings, grounds, HVAC systems, transportation, equipment, rooms, and other such related facilities and equipment.
• Assist in the set up/break down of church or non-church related events.
The Part Time Childcare Workers will be part of our Childrens Ministry Team, reporting to the Childrens Minsitry Director. For more information about this position and to apply, please click here
• Member of CL & Born Again Believer
• In harmony with the vision of CL & Kid’s Ministry
• Able to maintain a good relationship with Kids Ministry Staff
• 18 years of age or older
• Passionate for Kids and their parents
• Able to perform diaper change, restroom breaks, and clothing change if needed
Commitment – Work Each Month
• 1st and 2nd Sunday from 7:30am until 1:30pm
• 1st and 2nd Wednesday from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
• 3rd and 4th Sunday from 7:30am until 1:30pm
• 3rd and 4th Wednesday from 6:00pm until 9:00pm
Can also work the following as needed:
• Beloved Women’s Meetings once a month on Saturdays
• MOPS Tuesday Morning Meetings once a month
• Tuesday Nights Every Tuesday Evening
• Report the Paid Child Coordinator
• Respond to all scheduled work times through Planning Center
• Attend all Orientation & Training Sessions with Oversight
• Attend Church Services on days not scheduled to work
• Study & Prepare Lessons in advance of the week scheduled
• Engage with Families when they drop off / pick up child
• Maintain Confidentiality
• Document any incidents of injury & notify parent & oversight